Season 11 of Apex Legends introduced us to Ash from the world of Titanfall, which meant we had a brand new Legend to play as. With the introduction of another playable Legend, that takes us up to 19 different options to choose from.
With so many different Legends to choose from, players can often have a hard time deciding which ones are better for their playstyle. Even more so if you’re completely new to the game, all of the different Legend abilities can become overwhelming.
So we’ve put together a shortlist of the 5 best Legends to use in Apex Legends Season 11. But remember, with everyone having a different playstyle, this list might not cover your exact preferences. So make sure to let us know in the comments section your favorite Legend or which ones you’d recommend to other players.
- READ MORE: Apex Legends Season 12 Leak Reveals Mad Maggie’s Legend Abilities
- Recon Legend
- Tactical = Eye of The Allfather
- Briefly reveal hidden enemies, traps, and clues throughout structures in front of you.
- Passive = Tracker
- See tracks left behind by your foes.
- Ultimate = Beast of The Hunt
- Enhances your senses, allowing you to move faster and highlighting your prey.
For those that might be new to Apex Legends, playing as Bloodhound is going to be your safest bet. But that’s not to say that even experienced Apex players don’t use Bloodhound too, as his tracking abilities make him incredibly easy to use and gives you the upper hand when it gets down to the final few enemies.
- Recon Legend
- Tactical = Missile Swarm
- Fire a swarm of mini-rockets that damage and disorient the enemy.
- Passive = VTOL Jets
- Use jetpack to fly. Fuel is limited but refills overtime.
- Ultimate = Skyward Dive
- Launch into the aire and sky dive. Allies can hook into take-off systems to join you.
First joining the Apex Games in Season 9, Valkyrie has gone on to become one of the most popular choices in the game. Similar to Bloodhound, Valkyrie is a ‘Recon’ Legend, but her abilities do differ from her fellow Legend.
Valkyrie is a Legend you’ll want to use when playing tactically with a group of friends, and less so when going all-out Rambo on your own.
- Offensive Legend
- Tactical = Into The Void
- Repostiion quickly through the safety of void space, avoiding all damage.
- Passive = Voices from The Void
- A voice warns you when danger approaches. As far as you can tell, it’s on your side.
- Ultimate = Dimensional Rift
- Link two locations with portals for 60 seconds, allowing your entire team to use them.
For the more experienced Apex Legends player, Wraith’s abilities allow you to rotate and get the upper hand on enemies before they even know what’s coming. Her abilities allow the player to reposition and avoid damage, meaning your team can distract a group of enemies whilst you get the drop on them from behind.
- Defensive Legend
- Tactical = Dome of Protection
- Throw down a dome shielf that blocks attacks.
- Passive = Gun Shield
- Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Ultimate = Defensive Bombardment
- Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a marked postion.
Gibraltar is another Legend that works perfectly for those working tactically with a team, his abilities allow you to defend yourself and your team from incoming attacks. The only downside is that his Dome Shield can be easily accessed by enemy players, so make sure you’ve got some range between you and other players when using the passive ability.
- Offensive Legend
- Tactical = Stim
- Move 30% faster for six seconds. Costs health to use.
- Passive = Swift Mend
- Automatically restores health over time.
- Ultimate = Launch Pad
- Deploy a jump pad that catapults teammates through the air.
Finally, we have Octane, who has become the highest picked Legends in Season 11. Many regard him as one of the most fun characters to play use, as his abilities allow players to move and rotate as quickly as possible. If you’re an experienced Apex player that loves diving headfirst into confrontation, using Octane is a no brainer.
Have something to tell us about this article?