Pokemon GO’s latest Community Day is here and with it, a brand new ticket-only Community Day Special Research Story titled “The Spheal Deal”.
This ticket follows in the footsteps of recent ones including “Nothin’ Dull About Duskull” and more recently “Flash, Spark and Gleam”.
The ticket will include plenty of research tasks and rewards for players, so let’s take a look at what “The Spheal Deal” will likely entail.
The “The Spheal Deal” Special Research Ticket is the cheapest that you’ll find in Pokemon GO.
While historically, some, like the Kanto Tour, have cost upwards of $15, this event will cost players $1 (or the equivalent pricing in players’ local countries).
The Spheal Deal Details including Special Research Dates, Likely Tasks and Rewards
The ticket will run alongside the Spheal Community Day, which kicks off at 11 am on Sunday, January 16. While the event finishes at 5 pm the same day, players will be able to complete their research at any point after that. Just bear in mind that this will be the easiest opportunity as Spheal will be appearing in an abundance.
As for the actual research and rewards, they’ve not been revealed yet. That being said, every month they follow a very similar pattern and they can be predicted with relatively high accuracy.
This is what we expect for this event:
- Power Up Pokemon 10 times – 15x PokeBall
- Catch 15 Spheal – Spheal Encounter
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 20x Spheal Candy
- Rewards: 2,000x Stardust, Spheal Encounter and 1x Incense
- Catch 15 Spheal – 30x Spheal Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – Sealeo Encounter
- Evolve 3 Spheal – 15x Great Balls
- Rewards: 1,500 XP, 1x Incense and Spheal Encounter
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws – 50x Spheal Candy
- Evolve 1 Sealeo – 1x Star Piece
- Transfer 10 Pokemon: 2x Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 2,500 XP, 1x Rocket Radar and 15x Ultra Ball
- Claim Reward – 3,500 XP
- Claim Reward – Spheal Encounter
- Claim Reward – 2x Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: 3,000 Stardust, Walrein Encounter and 2x Rare Candy
We’ll update this post as they become official.
Have something to tell us about this article?